Thursday, December 31, 2015

Every Ending Has A New Beginning





2015 is coming to an end. As I sit here tonight and reflect on the last year I cannot believe how I have changed as a mother, wife, friend and child of the King. My faith has never been stronger. My love has never been deeper. My life . . . well it’s looking like I have longer to be here on Earth so I am making it as wide as it can be.

I have been praying the past couple months on what 2016 is going to bring and what God feels I need to do and where I need to be. Next month, I will have a double modified radical mastectomy. It’s something I have been fighting nearly two years for. Having said that, recovery will be about 6-8 weeks. I feel very strongly led in a different direction for my life this upcoming year so I have decided to focus solely on my family and my faith. I will be shutting down my Chronicles of Cancer Facebook Page. My Instagram account’s name changed to katecrawford4 yet remain public because I do just love photography. I deleted my Twitter account. I still have a personal FB account that I am on sporadically. I am going to keep my Blog up but will no longer be posting. It needs to stay up to help other women going through the same journey. I have stepped down as administrator from mostly all of my cnacer groups. I also will no longer centering such a large portion of my life on fundraising. While I, of all people, know how important and much needed fundraising for Metastatic Breast Cancer is, I can no longer take so much time out of my life for it. I would ask everyone to continue their donations to research by donating directly to the Magee Womens Foundation and to Metavivor. I have resigned as a Board Member from Project Sweet Peas. This was the hardest decision of them all. I have bled, sweat and cried over this organization since its inception in 2009. It is my other baby. It’s was just time though; time to let go. This chapter is over.

 I am going to focus solely on healing with my family and through my faith. I don’t need to be known my many; I need only to be deeply loved by a few. While this may be viewed as an ending to some, it is only a new beginning for me. I thank you all for your love and support these past three years. Please, still continue to keep us lifted in prayer.


Until we meet again . . .

6 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and your beautiful little family. I love you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and your beautiful little family. I love you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best posts. This provides a lot of information specially those heading for educationist. Thanks for sharing this post.


    hip pain treatment relief

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested breast cancer positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Above article is very informative about cancer patients.I hope may god bless you.Thanks for sharing valuable information for me.

    ReplyDelete