Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3rd Thankful Thursday: Smile

Welcome back to my 3rd edition of Thirteen Thankful Thursdays!

Did you ever notice that making someone smile is one of the best feelings in the whole world? I have always loved making people smile. Whether I was doing Austin Powers impressions as a kid or watching a NICU parents face as I handed them gifts from Project Sweet Peas, it was a feeling down deep in my sole that I craved.

I love a good old fashion genuine smile nowadays. They say a lot about smiles; they speak a thousand words without saying one, they are infectious, it is a language of peace, it is an action of love, and even E.E. Cummings wrote that twice he has lived forever in a smile.

Smiling is awesome. Smiling gets me through these days. So do me a favor, go make someone smile today :)


“Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other- it doesn't matter who it is- and that will help to grow up in greater love for each other.” -Mother Teresa



Don't forget!
Share your Thankful Thursday missions with me by hashtagging #thankfulthursday on Facebook (YES! FB has hashtags now!), Twitter or Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة شركة الاطلال شركة نقل اثاث بجدة شركة متخصصة فى نقل اثاث بجدة على اعلى مستوى من نقل العفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة نقل عفش بالرياض وجدة والدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف

    ReplyDelete